Osaka kindergarten chokes with lunch and death of kindergarten principal Sending documents | NHK

Two years ago, a boy aged 1 year and 2 months at a kindergarten in the city of Osaka died after eating lunch by choking on food. Documents were forwarded to the public prosecutor on suspicion of professional negligence resulting in death due to negligence in the management of security.

The documents were sent to a 59-year-old principal and a 27-year-old former kindergarten teacher from the licensed “Yurikago No. 2 Nursery School” in Joto Ward, Osaka.

Police say Shinto Ishida, who was 1 year and 2 months old at the time, died in February after choking on apples and other lunch foods at kindergarten.

Around that time, the former kindergarten teacher said that Shinto-chan took the apple out of his mouth, so he put it in his mouth along with the burger.

During the police investigation, the director should have instructed the daycare worker to provide meal assistance policies tailored to each child in order to prevent accidents. It was found that there was a suspicion that he died of suffocation from suffocation because of what he had done.

For this reason, the police sent documents to the prosecutor on suspicion of professional negligence resulting in death.

In kindergarten, the goal is to eat everything in time, and the two confessed to the charges.

The former kindergarten teacher said, “I felt impatient with the situation where the food was not progressing and wanted to eat it in time, so I stuffed the next ingredient with an apple in my mouth.”

In this case, the Osaka City Audit Committee made a report in January last year and recommended that appropriate food aid be provided according to the child’s development to prevent recurrence.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*